The Business Process Management (BPM) organization contributes to PVH’s transformation through global adoption of new and enduring business capabilities. Our mission is to lead, listen and partner to create extraordinary value for our brands through process excellence. BPM optimize business processes to deliver consistent, core capabilities balanced with flexibility to support value add brand/regional differences.
The BPM Planning Team operates as internal consultants across PVH, leading the design and implementation of planning leading practices and transformation programs.
The planning team serves as subject matter experts, guiding and supporting business units on integrated planning strategies/roadmaps, business process design, development of capabilities and systems, performance metrics, training, adoption, and continuous improvement.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Manager, Business Process - Digital Asset Management is to drive the advancement of PVH’s end-to-end Digital Asset Management business processes, capabilities, & performance including digital asset lifecycle management, collaboration & workflow management, cataloging & metadata / taxonomy management, and auditing & analytics.
This role has a significant leadership (influence) impact on building, enabling, and advancing the Digital Asset Management processes & capabilities across PVH brands and business units. It requires a strong ability to influence at multiple levels across the organization.
This position actively partners with business and IT on business transformation projects supporting the advancement & optimization of PVH’s of Digital Asset Management processes, capabilities, & performance. This role will actively drive and execute business enablement activities focused on business process design & implementation, capability requirements definition & implementation, transformation & adoption (including applicable training), and drive on-going continuous improvement & best practice sharing across the business units.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Operate in a leadership capacity to drive and execute business process and enablement activities for Digital Asset Management transformation initiatives
- Contribute as a Digital Asset Management Thought Leader & Subject Matter Expert SME with strong working knowledge of digital asset lifecycle management, collaboration & workflow management, cataloging & taxonomy management, and auditing & analytics processes, leading practices, & tool capabilities
- Contribute to PVH’s End to End Digital Transformation Vision ensuring cross-functional integration of Digital Asset Management processes with PVH’s consumer marketing, go-to-market, & product lifecycle management processes
- Define & document future state Digital Asset Management business processes, capability requirements, & improvement opportunities
- Spearhead current vs. future state assessments to assist business units with understanding of “from/to” change impacts
- Partner & advise business units in understanding “from/to” change impacts, assessing process & organizational readiness, and implementing change readiness & adoption plans
- Support preparation and facilitation of user acceptance testing
- Lead development of Digital Asset Management “day in the life” business process training playbooks, how-to guides, and procedure documentation
- Support delivery of Digital Asset Management “day in the life” training and conduct pre and post go-live evaluations to identify risks and drive training/adoption corrective actions
- Monitor Digital Asset Management process performance & tool adoption with objective of diagnosing issues & identifying improvement actions
- Coach & guide Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, Sales Teams, & power users in applying Digital Asset Management leading practices
- Drive development and implementation of Digital Asset Management key success metrics & reporting. ex: Marketing Productivity, DAM Usage Statistics (User/Search/Catalog, etc. Volume Trends & Ratios), Marketing Intelligence (Largest ROI Assets), Consistent Brand/Consumer Experience
- Lead & facilitate cross business unit forums to exchange of Digital Asset Management best practices, transfer knowledge, share adoption successes and learnings, and drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Support governance & prioritization of enhancement requests across business units related to Digital Asset Management continuous improvements
- Support development of project plans, timelines, & resourcing for business enablement activities to support Digital Asset Management transformation initiatives
- Champion the on-going development of the BPM team’s business transformation methodology & toolkit to enhance delivery & adoption success
- Stay apprised of latest process and technology capabilities that can be applied to PVH Digital Asset Management processes
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 6 years’ operational business and/or consulting experience in Digital Marketing, Retail, Media, and/or Ecommerce in a multichannel retail setting
- Apparel or consumer products company experience preferred, especially a fast-moving, multi-channel consumer goods business
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business process management driving process improvements and managing change.
- Prefer process improvement experience in marketing domain & ideally specific experience with DAM workflow design
- Experience using business process mapping tools (Visio, Industry Print, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years supervisory role/experience managing a team
- 3+ years’ experience with leading Digital Asset Management platforms preferably Nuxeo. Ideally involved in design, implementation in multi-brand business, & training/expert user.
- Understanding & exposure to other marketing, ecommerce, and product information systems a plus
- Project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. MBA a plus.
- Project Management certification not required but highly valued
- Fully conversant in Digital Asset Management concepts, leading practice business processes and techniques, and DAM system functional capabilities
- Capable of effectively managing collaborative relationships between Marketing, Design, Merchandising, Sales, and other business functions.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing a business transformation initiative, process and system implementation project, and cross-functional teams
- Effective communication, collaboration, facilitation, and influencing skills with ability to interface across functional areas and at all levels of the organization
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Proven ability to develop teams and educate and train others in new ways of doing business
- Solid project management skills for planning, resourcing, monitoring project and improvement initiatives & experience with Agile methodologies
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH