Directly reports to the Manager, Promotion & Events Communication with extensive interaction across the marketing organization, corporate management and regional teams.
- Assist in the management of AutoNation visual merchandising strategy & elements for stores and facilities promoting the AutoNation brand and retail messaging.
- Drive AutoNation and manufacturer brand standards across all visual merchandising elements.
- Proofread and review print and digital content.
- Assist the Brand and Retail team with the management of the online visual merchandising portal and DAM (Digital Asset Management site) and visual marketing budget by store, market and region.
- Field requests from various marketing channels for in-store digital, POP and collateral needs.
- Manage visual marketing portal site for AutoNation brand and manufacturer compliance ensuring that all materials are current and compliant and within pre-approved budget dollars, as granted annually or quarterly.
- Support the Brand and Retail team on major initiatives, events and presentations.
- Collaborate with Communications for internal and external events, ensuring visual merchandising elements arrive on-time and on-budget.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s vision, mission, and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies & procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization.
- Cross-functional exposure and demonstrated ability to liaise and partner with internal and external departments/ groups (ex: product development, brand team, sale ops, customer care and training).
- Visual or In-Store Marketing & Merchandising, marketing consulting, brand/retail or equivalent experience preferred. In-House Brand Marketing experience a plus
- Automotive retail experience preferred, consumer/retail experience a plus
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Moderate travel (up to several days per month, as much as 30-50% of the time)
- May require physical on-site management (including install and removal) of marketing elements at stores and any approved marketing activation events
- Standard office environment