This position will manage title and content metadata for the INSP network. They will supervise input of the metadata into the HALO web-based master data management system, as well as the metadata outflow into various sub-systems. This position is important to ensure the accurate storage of metadata to allow all INSP departments to effectively access information regarding programming content and materials. They will also be responsible for communicating with various departments to ensure all metadata is provided in a timely manner. In addition, they will assist in project and process workflows for the Programming department.PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Experience and Skills:JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Input and maintain critical metadata in HALO and its sub-systems, including detailed title information for all original and acquired programs.
- Work independently to ensure accuracy of metadata in HALO and its sub-systems. Quickly and effectively resolve any issues that arise.
- Ensure accuracy of information input into HALO by other users.
- Coordinate with key personnel in other departments for missing items.
- Manage flow of data in HALO to and from various sub-systems, including SIMS, FilmTrack, eMAM and Project Management.
- Serve as main point of contact for questions/issues regarding HALO metadata, including responding to support tickets.
- Educate and train HALO users.
- Assist in maintaining enterprise-wide metadata master glossary.
- Adhere to approved taxonomy structure as it relates to all future metadata additions.
- Assist in developing and managing workflows between the systems and between departments.
- Assist in project management workflows specific to Programming.
- Reporting specific to metadata, including synopses and project management reports.
- 3+ years of Title and Content Management experience within an entertainment company strongly preferred
- Degree in Library and/or Information Science preferred
- Able to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Previous experience with project management software desired
- Extremely detailed with ability to quickly spot errors and anomalies in data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and teaming skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to design and manage workflows
- Accomplished in the use of personal computers and related software applications (such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Mature, responsible team player