Netflix is bringing new stories to over 150 million members worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production, and localization of our marketing and publicity campaigns.
We’re looking for an exceptional Digital Asset Specialist to join our team to ensure and timely delivery of a wide variety of assets. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They work autonomously and can meet daily and long-term deadlines. They are extremely curious, detail-oriented, technically knowledgeable across asset types, systems, and technologies. In this role, you will:
SOURCE AND DISTRIBUTE CREATIVE ASSETS
- Manage the flow of creative assets, including sourcing files, uploading and tagging shoot footage, and organizing promotional assets.
- Receive, identify and ingest media assets into our digital asset management platforms.
- Serve as liaison between post-production, external agencies, and cross-functional departments to source, manage, and distribute title content for marketing/publicity use.
- Consult with internal content teams regarding updates on media delivery timelines and specs.
MANAGE AND IMPROVE OUR DAM SYSTEMS
- Research, deploy and provide training on an asset management system that is used across all Netflix teams to streamline the searchability and delivery of assets
- Control permissions and onboard users to our asset management systems including our proprietary DAMs, clip curation platforms, and external platforms like PIX.
- Act as DAM support for larger Marketing team including troubleshooting tooling issues.
- Regularly assess the workflow and propose necessary updates to better serve our long-term
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 4+ years of digital asset management experience.
- Proven experience fulfilling and managing large sets of assets in complex asset management environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks and escalate issues as needed. Ability to work non-standard hours
- Strong knowledge of digital file specs & size formats
- Aptitude in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Prior experience partnering with marketing, publicity or post production teams/stakeholders a plus