The Amazon XCM (Cross-Category, Cross-Channel Marketing) team is looking for a talented and proficient Digital Asset Manager to join our creative video production team in London.
This position will work closely with our Studios and Tech Ops teams to support Video Editors and Motion graphics artists, ensuring all projects are being prepped and archived correctly, while aiding the producer team with requests for asset location. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple requests at one time. They are a flexible team player and are willing to dive into any task thrown their way.
· Project set up and Metadata tagging
· Software license management
· Asset management
· Footage ingest
· Proxy creation
· Hard-drive management
· Exporting/encoding and QC
· Asset location and delivery
· Coordinating with and helping other members of the Tech Ops team
· Various ad-hoc project work.
A successful candidate for this role will leverage their industry expertise and provide concierge level service to guide and support daily operations across the internal production teams. You will be responsible for setting up post production projects and work closely with production teams, supporting in all aspects of creative studio operations. This position will champion process, innovation, automation and operational streamlining.
- 2 years minimum experience working in a post production or video production environment.
- Basic understanding of creative programs such as Premiere, After effects, Da vinci resolve and Cinema 4d.
- Good knowledge of video encoding/export settings
- Good understanding of digital asset management systems
- General Mac/PC OS familiarity
- Detail orientated and self-motivated
- Friendly, excellent people skills and a desire to be part of a team
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under pressure
- An ability to prioritise workload and respond quickly to important issues.
- Enthusiastic with a commitment to learn.