Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 120 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Conduct the daily management of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Maximize discovery of digital assets by enhancing product and lifestyle images with metadata that follows established guidelines and are consistent with business objectives.
- Manage lifecycle of image assets after creation, including selects and ingestion within MediaBank, Uline's digital asset management system (DAM).
- Generate asset reports and maintain records for the system.
- Maintain accurate system procedures and policies.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to aid in the overall enrichment of the metadata lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Science preferred.
- 1 to 3 years experience in Digital Asset Management or Digital Media Management.
- Mac OS and basic Adobe Creative Cloud skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cataloging or metadata management experience preferred.
- MediaBank experience preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.