Digital Asset Librarian
- Conduct the daily management of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Maximize discovery of digital assets by enhancing product and lifestyle images with metadata that follows established guidelines and are consistent with business objectives.
- Manage lifecycle of image assets after creation, including selects and ingestion within MediaBank, Uline's digital asset management system (DAM).
- Generate asset reports and maintain records for the system.
- Maintain accurate system procedures and policies.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to aid in the overall enrichment of the metadata lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Science preferred.
- 1 to 3 years experience in Digital Asset Management or Digital Media Management.
- Mac OS and basic Adobe Creative Cloud skills.
- Extremely organized with relentless attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cataloging or metadata management experience preferred.
- MediaBank experience preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
We advise you to check the full details on the job's website. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed and cannot be held liable for any claims or losses.