An innovative and unique Marketing Technology and Creative Production company is currently seeking a Digital Asset Manager, paying up to £30,000+ benefits and based in the heart of the West End. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and market leader global organisation.
- You will be working on one of the most prestigious brands for the group and will excel in 5 star customer service and support and looking at ways to increase client satisfaction through engagement, feedback, providing solutions and additional adhoc support.
- You will be working with the client's Digital Asset Management platform and become an expert user and guru for the client
- This firm are seeking a bright, graduate calibre candidate who can demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and warm communication style across the organisation.
- Great client servicing skills with the ability to manage expectations and deliver on projects. Ideally with experience leading or managing a team.
- If you have experience managing or mentoring staff this would be advantageous
- If you have experience with working on a DAM platform, or if you have had exposure to Martech or production this would be desirable
- If you can start ASAP
- This role would suit a more technical, strategic mind-set than creative
- This role includes an unrivalled benefits package including a generous holiday structure, stunning offices and company events!
If you feel you are a strong Account Manager experience with a strong eye for detail and the ability to always think ahead for your team please contact Bianca Lotts on 0203 096 4686, we'd love to hear from you!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.