Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Executive Chairman and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. The collection, known for color, print and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and beauty. Art, music, travel, interiors and the designer’s own stylish parents are inspirations for the collection.
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
The Digital Archive Assistant supports the uploading, cataloging, organizing, and archiving of all global digital brand assets for Tory Burch, including digital photography, video, design documents, and other content types. The Digital Archive will also assist in asset workflow management, image research, usage rights and other related areas in conjunction with the Digital Asset Librarian and with the Creative Services team.
- Upload and archive brand assets to DAM system to facilitate effective usage by supported users
- Manage lifecycle of digital assets after creation, including ingestion in DAM, applying appropriate metadata, ongoing rights review and renewal, and asset expiration and removal from DAM.
- Enrich assets with internal taxonomy and controlled vocabulary.
- Increase findability of digital assets with proper cataloging
- Contribute to discussions regarding workflow as it relates to Digital Asset Management, including process efficiencies for current and future operations
- Serve as point of contact with inquiries regarding assets within the DAM, as well as troubleshooting DAM issues with users and vendors.
- Contribute to Metadata, Controlled Vocabulary and Taxonomy Design
- Collaborate in the creation and enforcement of appropriate standards and procedures to ensure successful search results, including metadata standards for keyword tagging and file naming
- Create templates for data import, clean up data for import
- Ensure adherence to brand quality and technical standards for internally and externally created assets which are managed in DAM system
- Research/document legal and accurate usage rights.
- Assist with folder and digital file management
- Monitor and assist with integrity of digital files and metadata within the DAM.
- Support the continued adoption of the DAM system
- Govern compliance and maintenance of the DAM. Actively promote metadata consistency to support common standards and findability.
- Manage user roles and permissions to the DAM
- Act as the gatekeeper of all assets ingested into the DAM, ensuring ease of the search-ability and success of DAM
- Consistently strive to review the current operational workflow and identify efficiencies
- Other duties as identified and assigned.
- 1 years experience in Digital Asset Management position, preferably AEM
- 1 years experience in corporate or creative Digital Asset Management with image assets, preferably with Adobe Experience Manager
- Familiar with emerging and existing DAM technologies
- MLIS degree preferred
- Experience managing large numbers of image or graphics files
- Attention to detail is essential
- Customer and problem solving oriented mind set
- Understanding and experience working with taxonomies and metadata
- Proficient on both Apple and Windows platforms
- General understanding of page layout asset formats, still image file formats, media processing technology, batching tools, and content storage (file types incl. JPEG, TIFF, GIF, Adobe (PSD, AI, PDF, FLASH))
- General knowledge of Adobe CC suite with experience in image conversion, image resolution, file storage and electronic delivery
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines; Comfortable with change and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work in an open workspace environment; Strong organizational skills.
- Well spoken, a good listener and an outstanding communicator. Team player.
- Quick grasp of project parameters, brand standards and guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, with diverse constituencies