GSPANN is seeking a Digital Asset Management Product Manager/Business Analyst in San Francisco to help us deliver creative/marketing-focused DAM solutions to our Fortune 500 clients.
In this position, you will:
- Collaboratively define, analyze, and lead Enterprise Digital Asset Management initiatives for our clients
- Use your superior written, verbal, and presentation skills to communicate, persuade, and educate all levels: from C-suite to individual contributors
- Conduct detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Clearly define business requirements and provide walkthrough to stakeholders
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, questionnaires and requirement gathering
- Work with our technical team, client partners, and delivery managers to propose, plan, develop, test, and deliver solutions, on-time and within the defined scope
- Define and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Worked on at least 2 DAM implementations in an analysis role
- Experience with enterprise-level DAM systems like AEM Assets, Opentext, Xinet, or similar
- Retail/ecommerce experience is ideal
- Deep understanding of metadata (including custom schemas), digital photography concepts (color management, tools, workflow), and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of marketing and creative department processes, especially digital marketing channels and product content
- General understanding of web technologies (HTML/CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, throughput vs latency)
- Well-versed with Agile methodology and the complete software lifecycle development lifecycle.
- Experience with JIRA