Come Build The World With Us
This is the career you’ve been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you’ll get the unique chance to impact some of the world’s most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Who We Are
We’re the World’s largest tool company. We’re industry visionaries. We’re solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art “smart factory” products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
Who You Are
You’re a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You’re creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You’re agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
- 4+ years expertise within DAM systems.
- Technical knowledge of system (development is not required).
- Excellent written and verbal skills, graphic design experience a plus.
- Serve as a functional advisor and problem solver to stakeholders to assist them in optimizing their use of the product suite.
- Perform monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Excellent presentation and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask and reprioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team to meet deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Analytics or related fields required.
- Proficiency in acquiring, organizing, cleansing and manipulating many assets.
- Technical knowledge required; development skills not needed.
- Highly organized, process focused, desire for continuous improvement.
- Exceptional spelling, grammar and attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to drive collaborative success with limited guidance.
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to train partners and users.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Accurately create and maintain item attributes in both the item master as well as legacy systems
- Support efforts to onboard new customers, suppliers and brands
- Maintain documentation to support new items as well as item updates
- Responsible for institutionalization of associated processes to ensure high level of service to Field Operations
- Troubleshoot system and item concerns and provide accurate issue resolution
- Provide additional training and education for all functional areas as needed
- Assist in testing of existing or new system functionality
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Must have a high level of integrity, and energy Must have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers and suppliers
- PC proficient in Windows based software programs (MS Office). Solid familiarity with operational/logistical mid-range and mainframe systems is desired
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, people, and diplomacy skills are required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What You’ll Do
As a DAM Operations Lead, you’ll be part of our Global Customer Experience (GCX) team located in Miramar, FL The ideal candidate is accountable for maintaining and enhancing the DAM systems housing SBD’s global images, photos, graphics, logos, video and marketing assets. On an on-going basis, this role will continuously expand the system offering by introducing new functionality and connectivity to supporting digital platforms based on business need.
- Conceive, plan, test, and iterate system solutions that deliver the highest quality user experience for our digital platforms and DAM system.
- Partners with IT to implement system enhancements to product data values and collaboration with Asset Management Governance for their accompanying data model.
- Partners with IT to manage 3rd party vendors executing asset collection to ensure high quality, timely results are delivered to SBD’s requirements. Includes: requirements design, project planning, quality assurance, troubleshooting and problem remediation.
- Translate global strategic DAM roadmap into actionable project-based DAM system work and process refinement.
- Reduce complexity by defining global taxonomy and attribute model.
- On-board new DAM specialists, and internal and external DAM system users.
Benefits & Perks
You’ll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
What You’ll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.