Based at Bedquarters the Content team focus on two things, our retail offering of beautiful beds, comfy mattresses and useful sleep tech only makes up half the story. Sleep is the aim of the game.
At Dreams our vision is to think big and become the market leader in sleep. To achieve this, we need to generate engaging content to communicate with our customers and site visitors. Working alongside your creative and commercial colleagues you will create relevant and engaging content that works hand in hand with our tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Co-ordinate projects to ensure they meet deadlines, managing internal creative teams and senior stakeholders
- Management of selected 3rd party agencies with a long-term view of migrating much of the content in-house.
- Define clear guidelines for digital content to ensure we operate as a best-in-class Marketing function.
- Develop and implement content for.com landing pages and YouTube
- Maintain and deliver a content calendar in conjunction with other key stakeholders.
- Asset management via DAM, including video, podcasts and imagery
You will have:
- Previous proven experience working in a fast paced retail or agency environment delivering assets on brief, on time and in budget.
- Familiar with social media and SEO
- Legal and brand compliance with the ability to operate within such Parameters.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Learning and Development
- Company Bonus
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite gym