We are looking for someone with strong organisational and creative skills to support the content management of the Foundation’s visual assets. You will have a strong attention to detail as well as video editing skills and an interest in the circular economy.
This is an internship position for 4 months.
Role and responsibilities
Reporting to our Creative Content Lead your main role will be to work as part of a project team to migrate our content on to our new Digital Asset Manager system (DAM). Your main tasks will be:
- Liaising with teams to scope their content management needs.
- Setting permissions for sharing and downloading content
- Locating content from our existing storage locations.
- Sorting content, reviewing and assessing relevance.
- Creating transcripts for video content.
- Uploading content on to the DAM.
- Tagging content for future searches and collections.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Confident using CMS systems or a fast learner; ideally familiar with email campaign software.
- Experience with creating / editing digital content.
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign; Premiere Pro would be an advantage.
- An interest in visual media.
- An interest in data, business and technology.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English as you will be liaising at all levels across the Foundation.
Please apply with CV and covering letter
Desired starting date: As soon as possible
Package: This is an internship position and we provide a competitive intern rate.
Location: Cowes, Isle of Wight.