By registering as a member of the DAM Guru Program (“DGP”) provided by us (Vision Information Transaction AG; “We”, “us”, “our”) and staying an active member of this largest community of digital asset and content management experts, you (“You”, “your”) agree to the following basic terms and code of conduct (“DGP Terms”):
- As a general service of DGP, we will match members with other members based on their expertise, suggest jobs to you, publish member profile information, and provide other services as advertised on the DGP website. You are provided with options to permit us using your personal data for those purpose as indicated and selected by you.
- Relationships between members are entirely separate from DGP. We have no authority over and no responsibility for anyone who joins DGP, and we participate in no way with any contracts or financial agreements entered into by members.
- You shall provide us with membership profile information that is accurate so we can provide you and others with useful services. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your personal data which you provide to us when signing-up or updating your member profile.
- We will periodically send you news about digital asset and content management and activities such as webinars, meetups or other events of DGP members or organizations we partner with. You can unsubscribe from these marketing news at any time without any impact on the general member services we provide to you.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON DGP, THE DGP SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION ON THE DGP WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS OR THE CONTINUATION OF DGP. THE DGP WEBSITE AND THE DGP SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE IN ANY COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION, RELATED TO OR ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE PROVISION OF THE DGP SERVICES. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses arising out of or in connection with DGP. ADDITIONALLY, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR LICENSORS, OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT COSTS OR DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF A PARTY KNEW THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- This DGP Terms shall be governed by, enforced by and interpreted in all respects by laws in force in the State of Canton Aargau, Switzerland.