Digital Asset Management (DAM) Events
Join DAM Guru Program members and others at DAM Meetups, conferences, webinars and more, all over the world, all year long. Click the button to add a new event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help or edits to listed events.
Note: The event map shows only those events listed on the current page. Use “previous events” and “next events” links (bottom of events list) to see the locations of other events.
- This event has passed.
Selecting DAM Vendor Partners For Digital Asset Management Initiatives
January 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm GMT£0.00
This DAM News webinar is aimed at those who are tasked with selecting a DAM vendor partner to implement a Digital Asset Management solution for their organisation’s DAM initiative. The objective is to provide a framework that attendees can use to structure and organise their own vendor selection process.
The following topics will be covered:
• Building a business case for your DAM initiative
• Identifying stakeholders and assembling the selection team
• Collecting requirements and writing vendor briefs
• Researching the market
• Structuring the selection process
• Demos, Trials and Proof of Concepts – understanding the role of each
• RFPs – dos and don’ts
• Negotiating agreements
• Working with consultants and advisers
The presenter is Ralph Windsor, Project Director of DAM Consultants, Daydream and the event will be moderated by Charles Russell, staff writer for DAM News.