Digital Asset Management (DAM) Events
Join DAM Guru Program members and others at DAM Meetups, conferences, webinars and more, all over the world, all year long. Click the button to add a new event. Contact email@example.com for help or edits to listed events.
Note: The event map shows only those events listed on the current page. Use “previous events” and “next events” links (bottom of events list) to see the locations of other events.
- This event has passed.
MESA: Metadata Madness East
25 Jul 2018
This day-long event will feature four tracks of programming on two floors to provide the east coast M&E community with the latest technology updates from Microsoft, their technology partners and their customers. Industry experts will deliver case studies and solutions showcases on data, analytics, security, the cloud and artificial intelligence.
The event is being co-produced by the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) that represents over 125 technology solutions and services providers focused on media & entertainment. MESA will be co-locating its own programs including Content Protection Summit East and Metadata Madness East.
Content Protection Summit East:
Under the direction of content advisors representing Amblin, AMC, Disney, HBO, Fox, New Legendary, Lionsgate, NBCUniversal, Paramount, Sony, Turner and Warner, all of which work together with the non-profit Content Delivery & Security Association (CDSA) year-round, the Content Protection Summit East is the launch of the first east-coast edition of the popular Hollywood-based event that has been produced annually for eight years.
Sessions will include:
- Securing Workflows of All Things Digital
- Applying Risk Management & Frameworks
- Turning the Table on Hackers
- Budgeting for Production & Post Production Security
- Monetizing Piracy
- Safeguarding the Consumer and the IoT
- Protecting Against Insider Threat(s)
- Safeguarding the Stream: Live Events and Piracy
Metadata Madness East:
From data analytics to artificial intelligence, broadcasters and their partners are reinventing their digital supply chains with smart content and systems. The summer edition of this popular program will provide an annual, regional update on best practices, industry data initiatives and the tools that they use to make their content more identifiable, accessible and useable.
The preliminary program for the July 25 event will feature sessions and presentations, including:
- Advancements in AI and Machine Learning for M&E
- Content, Data and APIs in the Internet of Things
- Adopting an Industry-wide Metadata Schema
- Turning Social Media Analytics into Actionable Data
- Smart Contracts, Rights and Metadata
- The ‘Smart’ Entertainment Supply Chain