Digital Asset Management (DAM) Events
Join DAM Guru Program members and others at DAM Meetups, conferences, webinars and more, all over the world, all year long. Click the button to add a new event. Contact email@example.com for help or edits to listed events.
Note: The event map shows only those events listed on the current page. Use “previous events” and “next events” links (bottom of events list) to see the locations of other events.
- This event has passed.
Henry Stewart: DAMNY Creative Operations 2018
03 May 2018$499 - $799
from the host’s website:
Creative Operations – Now in Demand
The importance of ‘Creative Operations’– the tools, systems and methods that maximize productivity in the creative process – is being increasingly recognized by leading organizations across all product and service sectors. What was considered a back office function is now credited as a key driver in producing great creative work.
Creative Operations at Henry Stewart Events
In 2016, we recognized that to keep up with the exponential growth in demand for content, the evolving group of Creative Ops Pros wanted a day dedicated to the subject. Since our first event in New York, it has grown rapidly in size, complexity and maturity and can now be attended in locations across the globe [New York, Los Angeles and London].
Join us in New York on May 3
On May 3 in New York, this community is meeting for the world’s largest event dedicated to Creative Operations. Book now to equip yourself with a Creative Ops Toolbox that will help you to:
- Keep up with the demand for real-time content production
- Identify and overcome pitfalls in your creative process
- Master the balance of business acumen, creativity and technology
- Wrangle the sea of data to create meaningful reports and dashboards
- Standardize your intake process to drive efficiencies in your workflow
- Create effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval
- Determine if Agile project management is the right fit for your team
- Lead Creative Operations change within your organization