Digital Asset Management (DAM) Events
Join DAM Guru Program members and others at DAM Meetups, conferences, webinars and more, all over the world, all year long. Click the button to add a new event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help or edits to listed events.
Note: The event map shows only those events listed on the current page. Use “previous events” and “next events” links (bottom of events list) to see the locations of other events.
Henry Stewart: DAM NY 2018
May 3 - May 4$499 - $1699
from the host’s website:
The Art & Practice of Managing Digital Media – all from the user’s perspective
As the world’s largest conference dedicated to Digital Asset Management, DAM New York is a unique environment to exchange knowledge, share experiences and build long-lasting professional networks. Join 100+ speakers across 60+ sessions covering Metadata, Integration, AI, Automation, Creative Operations, Corporate Archives, Video Workflow, Rights Management, Semantics, Governance and more.
Over the past 16 years at this event, we’ve seen, discussed and explored everything DAM – all from the user’s perspective. Always striving to cover the latest thinking and new developments in the field, we are excited to announce a wide range of brand new content for DAM NY 2018.
New to DAM NY 2018
- DAM Ninja Track led by world leading expert Theresa Regli – for the most experienced DAM leaders
- Attend The DAM Clinic – a series of peer-to-peer roundtable discussions focused on your biggest DAM conundrums
- Extended Metadata & Taxonomy Track – by popular demand!
- Join industry specific DAM Groups to learn from others who share similar pain points
- A full day focusing on the DAM User Journey – from system selection and implementation through to benchmarking and DAM optimization
When you book for DAM NY 2018 you also…