Digital Asset Management (DAM) Events
Join DAM Guru Program members and others at DAM Meetups, conferences, webinars and more, all over the world, all year long. Click the button to add a new event. Contact email@example.com for help or edits to listed events.
Note: The event map shows only those events listed on the current page. Use “previous events” and “next events” links (bottom of events list) to see the locations of other events.
- This event has passed.
Henry Stewart DAM LA 2017
14 Nov 2017 - 15 Nov 2017$1299
from the host’s website:
The growth of digital assets has been phenomenal and the pace of growth AND the importance of managing and monetizing those assets is increasing with each passing month. Over the past 15 years at DAM Los Angeles we’ve seen it all – from slow incremental change all the way to rapid, disruptive, revolutionary change. We’ve seen it, discussed it, explored its implications and presented opinions on what to do as a consequence.
DAM Los Angeles 2017 will be no different. As the West Coast’s largest conference dedicated to Digital Asset Management, we provide a unique environment to exchange knowledge, experiences and build long lasting professional networks. We examine through real world case studies, interactive panels, workshops, roundtables and tutorials, the latest thinking and new developments in the world of DAM – all from the user’s perspective.
Few businesses remain untouched – from CPGs, media, leisure and retail, to healthcare, education, cultural heritage and government. Whether you are installing your first system, an early stage user or a mature practitioner determined not to overlook the most up-to-date innovations there is knowledge here and insights aplenty.
To be the first to hear when our agenda is announced please click here.
If you are interested in speaking at DAM Los Angeles 2017 please contact Alex Lee, Marketing and Communications Executive, Henry Stewart Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past sessions include:
- DAM 2016: The Art of Orchestration
- How to Select (or Replace) a Digital & Media Asset Management System
- The Long March – the Power of ‘Good Governance’ to Maximise what DAM Delivers
- Road to MAM: Leveraging the power of MAM & DAM to create an integrated production & distribution ecosystem
- Delivering DAM Success by Leading Change
- Metadata Matters
- “Seven year itch”
- From DAM to DAO (Digital Asset Optimization) and beyond
- DAM + PIM: A whole new dimension of complexity
- Semantics and the Future of Metadata – A Practical Guide
- Integrating DAM Technology with Adjacent Platforms
- Flavors of Cloud
- The Rise of the Corporate Archive
- Where DAM and Rights Intersect
- Can Your DAM Do This? Why is the Big Video Workflow so Hard to Manage?
Past case studies include:
- Love at First Sight: DAM & Hollywood
- Making Monster Energy Media Management Wildly Successful
- GoPro’s Road to MAM: Leveraging the power of MAM & DAM to create an integrated production & distribution ecosystem
- Production Asset Management: Nine insights from Coca-Cola’s Global Head of Film & Music Production
- ‘You had me at Time-Based Metadata.’ Leveraging Rich, Time-based Metadata to Unlock New Business Opportunities
- The Intersection of DAM and Archives at Pixar Animation Studios
- The Secret Recipe to KFC’s Successful DAM
Plus remember to check out our pre-event tutorials taking place on Monday November 13:
Every year this event grows in scope and influence hosting, among many others: Adobe, Amway, Applied Medical, Autry Museum of the American West, Banana Republic, Beachbody, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Columbia SportsWear, Concordia University, DC Comics, Deer Valley Resorts, Fox, GlaxoSmithKline, Guitar Center, Herbalife, Innocean Worldwide, J Paul Getty Museum, LDS Church, Lionsgate, Magna International, Nike, Oracle, Pixar Animation Studios, Saatchi & Saatchi, Salt River Project, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Sony Interactive Entertainment America, Tailored Brands, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, The Madison Square Garden Company, The Pew Charitable Trusts, Thomson Reuters, Transamerica, Urban Decay, Vans, Viking Cruises, Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros., Wells Fargo, WestJet, Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Zippo Manufacturing Company.