While the core principles and conventions of Digital Asset Management have changed comparatively little over the last decade or more, the context within which DAM technology is used has been transformed significantly. The driving force behind this paradigm shift is the concept of the Digital Asset Supply Chain, particularly as it relates to the origination and distribution of marketing content across different digital channels.
This webinar tutorial series will take delegates through the different stages of establishing, managing and continuously improving a digital asset supply chain for their own organisation, whether you have prior experience of Digital Asset Management or Digital Asset Supply Chains or are just starting to learn about the concept.
The weekly sessions, beginning on the 24th September at 4pm GMT, are as follows:
- What is your Digital Asset Supply Chain and How Does It Relate to Marketing ROI?
- The Marketing Digital Asset Lifecycle
- Integrating DAM with Marketing Technologies and the role of Digital Asset Metadata
- Continuous Improvement Of Your Digital Asset Supply Chain
- Digital Asset Supply Chain Technology & Scalability Considerations
- AI, Machine Learning and Blockchain: Their Relevance For Digital Asset Supply Chains
These will be free of charge for DAM users, however, consultants and vendors will be required to pay a fee of $299. There will be a limit of 30 places on the course (with a maximum of ten vendor or consultant delegates). As an incentive to sign-up, the first seven registrants will receive either a free one hour consultation with myself or $50 off for non-DAM users.