Network with industry peers, people who completely understand your work and struggles, and learn from the successes of others.Creative Operations Track:
Creative Project Management Track:
- A conversation among creative ops leaders’ most important stakeholders—find out what a CMO, CFO, COO, and Executive Creative Director expect of you and your department and how you can strengthen those relationships and your team’s effectiveness
- Charge-back Model—Determining if a full or partial model is best for your department and lessons learned to ensure a seamless implementation. Plus! How to get buy-in to make the switch.
- Using data to build a narrative—for budgeting, forecasting, resource allocation, planning, and building a business case to scale
- The pros and cons of different approaches to project management—agile, waterfall, scrum, Kanban, lean, and more—and finding which works best for your team
- Elevating the role—moving from simply checking boxes in a project lifecycle to retooling processes and evaluating whether or not a check box is necessary
- Bringing personality to project management and developing the soft skills to increase your effectiveness