Digital Asset Management (DAM) Events
Join DAM Guru Program members and others at DAM Meetups, conferences, webinars and more, all over the world, all year long. Click the button to add a new event. Contact email@example.com for help or edits to listed events.
Note: The event map shows only those events listed on the current page. Use “previous events” and “next events” links (bottom of events list) to see the locations of other events.
- This event has passed.
(AIIM Southwest Chapter) Noble Energy: from Physical Records Management to Information Governance
12 Oct 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT$25.00
from the host’s website:
Join the AIIM Southwest Chapter for lunch on Thursday, October 12, as Noble Energy shares how the global oil and gas independent is changing to more actively manage all unstructured information in addition to records in paper, film, fiche, core and tape forms. Long-term board member and industry professional, Ritch Tolbert, will present and facilitate the group discussion. Every participant will walk away with insight and recommended actions for enhancing one’s value at work and making a difference where you are. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to invest in your industry knowledge and grow your community relationships.
Topic areas will include the following.
- How physical records have changed
- How governance of electronic information has developed
- How SharePoint and the cloud fit within their FileNet world
- What it takes in terms of people and process to make this possible
- What if any impacts there have been with lower oil and gas prices
- Networking, 11:00-11:20
- Lunch, 11:20-Noon
- Presentation, discussion, demonstration, etc., Noon-1:00