DAM Guru are an official partner of Henry Stewart NY 2018 and we will also be exhibiting at the event on May 3-4. This is the first time we have participated in this conference (although a number of our members have been regular attendees for many years).
The New York conference is billed as ‘the largest single event dedicated to DAM’ by Henry Stewart and based on feedback about the event from my DAM Guru colleague, Carol Thomas (and other) that seems like a fair description. Here are the edited highlights:
- 600+ attendees.
- 80 speakers during 60 sessions over two days covering Metadata, Integration, AI, Automation, Creative Operations, Corporate Archives, Video Workflow, Rights Management, Semantics and Governance.
- Representation from DAM users covering over 80 well-known brands.
- DAM clinic featuring roundtable discussions about more in-depth topics.
- Advanced taxonomy and metadata tutorials.
- Industry-specific DAM groups.
The event also includes access to the Creative Operations conference which is also being held at the same venue.
If you are attending the event, please do come along to see us and say hello. For anyone who has not yet booked at ticket, you can use the discount code DAMGURU100 to get a $100 reduction. The ‘early bird’ discount ends on 30th March and if you book a ticket before then, you can get a further $100 off the price.